Greetings brothers of the Scottish Rite,
Tonight, we have the following scheduled for Boughton Memorial Hall, 313 Kearney Ave., Fort Leavenworth as the Armed Forces Scottish Rite Bodies meet in unison:
- 1800 Hours – Stated Meeting – Lodge Room – Normal order of business.
- 1900 Hours – School of Light – Library – In-depth exploration and frank, open discussions about the esoteric, the symbolic, and the pursuit for even further light.
And a few things to put on your calendar:
- 10MAR17 – Rite Care – First United Methodist Church – 422 Chestnut St., Leavenworth – Education Building – This is our sponsored clinic that assists military families diagnose and certify special needs children for EFMP, a process that is nearly impossible without undue hardship on our nation’s finest.
- 04ARP17 – Exemplification of 4º and communication of 5º-13º (tentative)
- 07APR17 – Exemplification of 14º and 18º and communication of the others 15º-17º (tentative)
- 08APR17 – Exemplification of 30º and 32º and communication of the others 19º-31º (tentative)
If you, or a brother you know, desire to obtain the degrees of a Scottish Rite Mason, please use the Contact page and let us know soonest.